Shan Paya Kari Mix Pálivé KořeníKód: 746
Detailní popis produktu
Shan Paya Kari Mix Pálivé Koření 50g
(Shan Paya Curry Mix Hot for Spicy Hooves Curry)
A traditional curry made with the leg of goat or beef and is served with rice or naan.Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Salt, Paprika, Red Chilli, Corriander, Turmeric, Clove, Carom, Nigella Seed, Nut Meg, Cumin, Ginger, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Mace, Brown Cardamom, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion.
Mutton (6-8) Paya beef (1)
Onion 1 large (thinly sliced)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste ½ tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup (beaten)
Ghee/oil 1 cup
Shan Paya Masala 1 packet
Step by step
1. In large skillet boil 8 glasses water, add paye, half sliced onion, ginger, garlic and shan paya masala.
2. Cover and cook on slow heat until Paya completely tender. (4-6 hours)
3. Heat oil in a separate pan and golden brown remaining onion.
4. Then add yogurt and cook for a few minutes and add this in paya.
5. Cover and cook on slow flame for 20-30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle green coriander, green chilies, and shan zafrani garam masala.
7. Serve with naan or boiled rice.
Note: For a better taste, before following step 1, boil paye in water for 15 minutes, throw water and go to step 1.
|Kategorie:||Směsi koření s recepty|